Sunday, November 24, 2013

My favourites games are Bubble Wich Saga is a facebook game, I like because, is really awesome, it goes quickly, it is very difficult, it makes me think, it makes me laugh and it is very interesting. You need try with this game I think you'll like.




The other game is Tetris is classic for me, is so good, I like this game; because, you need think, is very difficult (sometimes), it goes quickly, it teaches me about  that errors accumulate and triumphs disappear, it makes me think about new strategies for the game.






1 comment:

  1. Tetris is a classic game...I played it when I was a teenager! It's not a complex game, but it really makes you think about strategy, especially when the blocks are falling quickly.

    Corrections:
    You need to try this game; I think you'll like it.

    I like this game because you need to think, it is very difficult (sometimes), it teaches me that errors accumulate and triumphs disappear, and it makes me think about new strategies for the game.

    ReplyDelete