Sunday, November 3, 2013


I think Calgary is a very safe city. The country where I live (Venezuela) is not safe. However when I go outside with my friends I have to go home before 9:00 pm. Therefore the most dangerous of Venezuela is the capital and I live in the capital city. I love my country. But it is very dangerous. Furthermore, in a weekend can kill more than 50 people only in the capital city. I'd rather live here in Calgary although I don't like the weather.




In my personal opinion, I think that Calgary is very safe city. In Venezuela I can never leave my house with cell phone in hand, or have the phone in the car with the windows down consequently, take away my phone and if I do not give my phone can kill you.

In Venezuela you can listen to music with your ipod, iphone, blackberry on the bus or the c-train that's impossible Because you are victim of theft. Therefore the offender comes to you in a street and says: "Give me all you got" and you have to give everything. Anywhere in the city this is possible.
It's very sad, but it's the truth.






Other events going on in Venezuela, is that women can not go outside, mall or wherever, with loose hair Because you too can be a victim of stole. In Venezuela now cut women's hair and sell it as the limited with Colombia. The daily life of Venezuelans is not easy, on the other hand every Venezuelan loves his country.













1 comment:

  1. That's too bad about the high crime in Venezuela! I hope the situation will improve in the future so more people can visit that beautiful country. :)

    Corrections:
    The country where I live (Venezuela) is not safe.

    It's very sad, but it's the truth.

    ReplyDelete