Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Country Venezuela!!
 
         My country Bolivariana Republic of Venezuela, in South America, limited with Colombia to the west, Brazil to the South, Guyana to the east and the Caribbean to the north. My country is divided in 23 states. These are: Zulia, Apure, Falcon, Merida, Amazonas, Guarico, Lara, Bolivar, Nueva Esparta, Sucre, Distrito Capital, Aragua, Carabobo, Tachira, Barinas, Delta Amacuro, Anzoategui, Monagas, Vargas, Miranda, Portuguesa, Trujillo and Cojedes. The official language of Venezuela is Spanish. My hometown (Venezuela) is very big, it's beautiful city. There are many restaurants. There are many beaches. The best place to live in my country, in my opinion is Nueva Esparta because this state has great opportunities for work, more security, shopping, better salary, has someof the bestbeachesin thecountry, the weather is perfect all the time. Margarita has a long and rich history connected to the sea. In Venezuela it’s very common to use corn based courses. Empanada is a very common and consists of fish, beef, chicken or cheese. Empanadas may be bought everywhere. You can see in Margarita Island of Coche, Water Park, mall, beach and etc… here show some pictures of what you can see in Nueva Esparta, Margarita.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful beach!!! I'd like to go there someday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some students brought empanadas to the university once...they were quite delicious! I think Venezuela has a lot of beautiful landscapes and great beaches as well.

    Corrections:
    My country is divided into 23 states.

    Here are some pictures of what you can see in Nueva Esparta, Margarita.

    ReplyDelete